Thursday, July 23, 2009

About Me


Hi! I'm Michele David. I've been in the graphic design field for about eight years now. I've always had a thing for design and colors. I love working on different kinds of projects. Deadlines intrigue me.
When I was planning my wedding, I was looking everywhere for the perfect invitations. I went from store to store, I tried every place you can image. That's when I had the idea of designing my own invitations. I knew what I wanted and how to lay it out. The invitations came alive and were exactly what I wanted. I've never been so happy. I am my worst critic.
Once things settled down, I started thinking that I should do this for a living. Nothing is better than loving what you do for a living. I now own my own business, Beyond the Ordinary. I am able to work from home, and I love it!
Some personal information about myself: I am 27 years old and live in Roseville, CA with my husband, Jason, kitty, Mickey and our dog, Roxy. I love our life together and wouldn't change a thing! I can make any vision come alive for the special day in your life. It can be for a wedding, baby shower, birthday party, girls' night out, bachelorette party, a thank you card, or even holiday cards. There is no minimum or maximum order. Call me today and I'd love to work with you!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture Michele, what a warm beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete