Sunday, July 26, 2009

Word of the Day

Bleed: when a color goes off the edge of a print. A person can also say "full color". It isn't always full color when you have a bleed. If you have full color, you may have a bleed. A border can be a bleed. Look at the next book you pick up, does it have a bleed?

No comments:

Post a Comment